Abled Welfare Office
|Head of office designation||
District Differently Abled Welfare Officer|
The main aim of the department is the rehabilitation of the disabled. The details of disabled welfare schemes of the Government Implemented by District Rehabilitation officer,
Tiruvallur as follows...
Public Services provided by the
- Free distribution of IDENTITY CARDS to the Differently
- Free supply of Tricycles & wheel chairs
- Distribution of Calipers of Crutches
- Distribution of Hearing Aid and Solar batteries to
- Free supply of sticks & Goggles to Visually Impaired
- Braille wattles to Visually Impaired persons.
- The state Government Scholarship to
Differently abled Students (From 1st to Diploma. Degree (UG&PG) Medical and Engineering Courses)
- Loan Assistance is arranged through Nationalized Banks for sterling Self
employment Ventures by the differently abled persons.
- Free Bus Pass and concession to Differently abled
- Marriage Assistance scheme for the Differently abled